Stumble!Delicious

4/10/2009

ÜBERsized Breasts

breasts±

I don’t like


It’s not cool having to wear a every day since I was about 10. That’s freaking 13 years so far. Why won’t they stop growing? I don’t want freaking watermelons in my bra! I was happy with oranges. Grapefruits, okay. But now they’re growing again. Of course, all the guys are happy. Girls with are jealous. But neither category have any idea exactly how much it sucks to have big boobs. And now, one reason why suck for every year I have had to wear a bra:
  1. I can never find bras that fit. I seriously have to try on like 25 to maybe find one.
  2. I have to buy shirts in a bigger size so they’ll go around my chest and cover my stomach. Only that makes the rest - shoulders, arms, etc - look too big and stupid.
  3. I can’t remember a day when I didn’t have back pain.
  4. Bras dig into my skin from morning until night. By the end of the night, I usually have a nice ridge from where the underwire was digging into me all day long.
  5. They’re extra sore and sensitive when it’s that time of the month.
  6. I have to wear a regular bra and a sports bra if I want to do any kind of physical activity.
  7. Don’t even get me started on finding .
  8. Guys at them constantly. I hate this. Every girl has boobs. I don’t know why that makes guys stare at big ones more. I just want to go up to them and yell at them. I seriously want to make them feel so bad for treating me like a piece of meat. I think I’m going to start going up to them and just punching them in the nuts and then walk away. Nothing else I’ve tried seems to work.
  9. When people give me big hugs, they squish up against my ribs. This hurts a lot.
  10. I know they’re only going to get bigger when I get .
  11. They’re always in my way. You think I’d be used to them by now, but no.
  12. There’s no reason for me to keep a napkin on my lap when I’m eating. My chest catches all spills.
  13. When standing up, if I look straight down, I can’t see my feet.
I actually have more reasons, but I guess they’ll have to wait until I’m

Jessica Andrews

October 10, 2005
ÜBERsite tits

⤢

No comments yet.

Post a Comment:

Newer Post ◄┘Back ⌂ Older Post

 

Archive

KILIOSITYclustrMaps